BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cassara G.
Dodgeville, WI
Love this! It's perfect to keep next to my bed for those nights you're just you tired to get out of bed when remembering you forgot to take of your makeup!
Ayslinn L.
Dodge City, KS
only thing I use to take off my makeup. with three cotton pads of this, all my makeup is off. takes off eyeliner, mascara, matte lipsticks. it does wonders
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
Pretty good Micellar water but feels like it leaves a film on my face.   It's not a bad product but something that Garnier can improve on.
Fanchon T.
Berwick, LA
Love this stuff! Nongreasy & effective. When I don't have it in me to wash my face after a long night, I put this on a baby wipe and clean my entire face.
Nita C.
Perry, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
thank god this was made! did a youtube video on a halloween look & basically covered my face glitter. used this stuff & not a drop of glitter in my eyes! 😁
L B.
Astoria, NY
Work very well, and the valeu is the best! For years I used the compare Europe product, and now we have this in every pharmacy for a very very good price.
Molly R.
Charlotte, NC
Just started using this product and I'm already a fan! It's so easy to use and I love that it gets all my makeup off without even a splash of water.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
The scent of this product isn't strong or offensive. Just take a cotton pad and applied the product to easily remove my foundation and other facial makeup.
Taylor V.
Anadarko, OK
Perfect for EASY make up removal!! Thanks for letting me test it for free Influenster! 😁 Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jacqueline R.
This is one of the best cleansing water I've used honestly! Your make up comes off completely with only a few product(: I would definitely purchase again!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.