BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Emily L.
Centerville, MA
Great for taking makeup off at the end of the day. Super gentle and definitely gets that stubborn black eye makeup off. I've bought this product a few times and would definitely recommend it!
This stuff works like a charm!👌🏼 It does a good job of getting all that makeup off! The packaging is good and explains everything! Definetly effective and is very gentle to the skin! Not harsh at all! I would definetly but this again, and I will keep on buying it.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
So good! Didn't want to fall into the hype when this became popular but it definitely works like magic. Makes your skin feel so clean and always repurchasing. Never going back to makeup wipes!
Caitlyn M.
Englewood , OH
Love it! Takes away all my makeup with not that much product. I like using this on a makeup rag that's reusable. It's gentle and I feel like it's priced very well. Definitely already bought a new bottle
Nicole S.
Elyria, OH
Loved this product! I don't use this as often as I probably should because I tend to fall asleep with my make up on and wash my face in the shower the next day but it is super gentle on skin!
Kendra G.
Jerome , MI
I am really happy with this product. I used to use mineral oil to remove my eye makeup which worked fine but this does it so much better without the oily buildup. I'll keep using this one.
Maria P.
It works well to get off stubborn eye makeup such as eyeliner and mascara. However it's a bit harsh when it gets really close to your eyes and can burn them a bit. Not great for contact users because it's a bit too harsh but it feels gentle everywhere else ok the face skin.
Rhiannon
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It's so gentle and it works like a charm. I use it as an alternative to coconut oil. I love the smell. However you have to use a small amount because you will run out quickly.
Maddy F.
N Brunswick, NJ
It's okay but leaves my skin feeling sticky. I feel like it takes forever to dry completely on my skin which is why I gravitate towards Simple most times. Love the size of the bottle though!
Kaylee D.
Shawnee, KS
This micellar cleanser does really well taking off makeup, but doesn’t receive 5 stars because my skin doesn’t feel clean afterwards. I feel that it does best used before a regular cleanser.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.