BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Julie R.
Lake Zurich , IL
I love this product! I use it after I wipe off my makeup with a makeup wipe. It really gets off all the excess makeup left on the face that the wipe did not get. It's refreshing.
Alexis M.
Madison, MS
This stuff removes makeup like a DREAM! You don't have to pull and tug or use three makeup up wipes it wipes all makeup off without leaving an oily film. I highly recommend this!
Sharon P.
New Haven, CT
a great alternative to makeup wipes which can be more wasteful! this product is easy and simple to use and it has become essential to my daily routine. i use it in the morning to remove oil and and at night to remove makeup.
raisa d.
spring, TX
easiest way to remove makeup especially mascara, no hassle whosoever and no break outs for me, no irritation on my skin or eyes, i just love this so much, i found out about this when kathleenlights recommend it.
Dennyse S.
This product works well at removing my makeup, even my waterproof eyeliner. This is a mild cleanser that removes my makeup without drying out my skin. It takes off mascara,foundation and everything else with ease and leaves my skin very clean and soft.
Cathryn D.
Lowell, MA
I love this micellar for taking my makeup off! gets the job done and it's great for sensitive skin and eyes. the simple brand micellar is my holy grail and this is a close second
Di M.
I Love the Micellar water from Loreal, it removes all makeup even waterproof effortlessly.. I use this twice a day. Nothing easier to remove make and make your skin feel so clean.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I like this product a lot. I have sensitive skin so not everything works for me so I'm glad I've tried this out. It's very affordable and really help me with taking off my make up.
Alicia M.
Rocky Ford, CO
I Love this product for my clients before I apply a makeup application. It takes off every little piece of makeup and does a good job at cleansing if your on the go or in a rush.
Nathanny Christiny C.
Lynbrook , NY
I was using a normal make up remover and I saw about this one. Well I bought the blue one because remove waterproof make up and I loved. It is a little expensive but I am paying for quality
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.