BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sandra B.
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
The product is easy to use and it does not leave any oily feeling on the skin. The cleansing water removes makeup and makes your face feel clean and fresh.
Ashley N.
Endeavor, WI
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It doesn't burn my skin, or dry it out....amazing :) I use it to take my eye makeup off as well, and it doesn't burn my eyes!
Karen U.
Cohutta, GA
I absolutely love this makeup remover. Its a must have product. Is really sensitive to the eyes and skin. I think it does an amazing job on removing makeup
Sabrina E.
Amazing product! It removes the makeup really good, living the skin very refreshing and clean. I found mine at target and it also had a really good price.
Angelique S.
Roseville, MI
I love this product it makes sure my face is super clean and hydrated. I could never find the perfect face cleaner or makeup remover but this is totally it
Alexes N.
Corsicana, TX
This is my FAVORITE make up remover/cleanser! All I have to do it just wipe it on my face, no scrubbing at all! I love it and don't go anywhere without it
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
It works well at removing my face makeup just not my Eye makeup eyeliner and mascara. It's reasonably priced and lasts a while because you don't need much.
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
I like it but you definitely have to wash your face after. It leave a tight skin kind of feeling on your face after. Make sure to moisturize appropriately
Victoria E.
Thie is what i use to take my makeup off. My face feel great after using it. Im glad it comes in a big bottle. I pick this over all my others to use.
Ashley S.
I love this product. When i use it, my face doesnt feel overly dried out, but it still feels super clean. It is super gentle, and not oily feeling at all.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.