BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Christen K.
San Diego
This takes off my makeup AMAZINGLY. No joke whatsoever. I bought mine from target at a great price. Totally met my expectations. It has Simple but nice packaging. I am definitely buying this product again.
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
This stuff is a god send and I'll never go back to any other method of removing my makeup. Not irritating to remove eye makeup just pour some on a cotton round and removes most makeup at the end of the day
Hanna C.
Takes off all of my makeup! super affordable! i love this! usually i have raccoon eyes no matter what, but this removes all of my eye makeup and it's super gentle! my skin feels great after! definitely would recommend!
Maria R.
Rutherford, NJ
i try this for recomendation of a bloguer and is awesome, the quality of the product is great it literally clean all your skin and remove the makeup but i consider that the blue one is the best because that remove waterprouf makeup , and the price is perfect cheap and easy to find in all the farmacies.
Avery H.
Prospect , KY
I love this stuff. It removes everything of my face. My mom recommended it to me and I have loved it ever since. It is very gentle on the face. I bought it at a Walgreens. I would definitely buy it again!
Emilee C.
Works pretty well! Overall no complaints about the product itself. Took off my makeup very nicely without leaving that greasy feeling others leave. Only issue is the cap is a little flimsy and broke off
Kirstie D.
Love this product. It is so gentle on my skin and as someone with sensitive skin, I’m picky about facial products. This product is affordable and I use it daily. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Amanda S.
Shelby, AL
I have recently started using this to remove my makeup instead of using makeup wipes and i absolutely love the way my skin feels after using this product verses when i used make up wipes. High recommend!!
Taylor D.
Norwalk, CT
MY FAVORITE MICELLAR WATER. I only use this and coconut water to remove my eye makeup. Very gentle and doesn’t make my skin feel dry or tight. And it’s not at a bad price point. I will always repurchase
Lorah S.
This is the best, I mean best makeup remover I have ever used! It’s not oily or greasy like others are and it actually works! This is my go to for getting my makeup off as well as for cleaning my brushes!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.