BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Julianne R.
I love this product for taking my makeup off. I prefer this with a cotton pad over a makeup wipe. It lasts a long time, so you don't always have to repurchase. It takes my makeup off super quick and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or greasy!
Brianna C.
Great product! Although I feel like I need to wash my face after using this because of the oily feeling, it still tends to get off stubborn waterproof eye make up. For the price, I think this is affordable and lasts a while. I will definitely be buying it again.
hannah p.
not very pleased with this product. i've tried using this makeup remover a few times and it didn't meet the expectations. a little disappointing. works great with foundation but not mascara. would recommend for people who don't wear much mascara.
Kimberly B.
Girard
I really like this make up remover! It doesn’t burn my eyes like wipes do! It doesn’t leave my face wet it dries up fast! I buy it in the big bottles from dollar general! It is oily, but like i said it dries really fast and it doesn’t dry on oily.
Melanie B.
I have to say I was pretty skeptical about this when it first came out, since it's called "cleansing water," but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it. It removes makeup well and doesn't make my face feel oily. I've repurchased several times.
Katrina L.
Boca Raton , FL
Love this product. I use it for a quick refresher when doing my makeup in the morning and removing excess eye makeup. So gentle but doesn't leave a residue like other eye makeup removers. I've repurchased so many times already. Worth every penny.
Kasey B.
Absecon, NJ
I love this stuff! It great for late nights when I don't feel like going through my whole routine. It leave my skin feeling refreshed and at such a low price it's worth every penny. 10/10 would repurchase.
Zeynep K.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite to use in the morning to prep the skin and at night to remove all the dirt and/or makeup. It leaves my skin clean, hydrated and glowing. I have been using this for over a year and also noticed that it helps with large pores!
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Stubborn makeup .or leaving the gym or I don't know .just want to feel clean .use this on your face .I know thank me later.this item is affordable I found it at my local target.
Jennifer C.
I love to use Garnier Micellar water for easy removal of eye makeup. It doesn't seem to remove the foundation off of my face though. I use it after cleanser to remove anything that I missed. It leaves my face feeling great and is a fair price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.