BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Hayley K.
Rancho Cordova
I like this product for if you just want a cheap makeup remover however it doesn't even get close to removing everything. And it leaves your skin with a gross oil feeling after uses. Way over hyped!!
Anna W.
Chicago
It's really just water. I would use this along with my toner to refresh my skin in the morning and it felt amazing but haven't repurchased due to the fact that it's not something that I can't live without. Using it every once in awhile to cleanse the skin though was great!
katelyn d.
I live by this makeup remover! Its my absolute favorite thing to take my makeup off with! Its gentle on the skin and removes mostly everything with one swipe! Highly recommend trying out this product!
Ana G.
Brownsville, TX
All tho this is intent to be a makeup remover I found that it's best use is for me to use when washing my makeup brushes , it worked better for me that way then removing the actual makeup from my face
Nicole C.
Ohatchee, AL
This is an alright product. Works well for cleaning your skin. It's not too pricey, and I purchased it at a local Walmart. The packaging is ok, and it is worth the value. I would recommend to others.
gheisha e.
I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff this year alone! I have it on my makeup table when I get ready. I use it to remove tough eye makeup especially glitter! It all comes off with one swipe it's amazing
Kayla C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I absolutely love this product! It removes all of my makeup with no harsh rubbing and it doesn't leave a sticky or filmy residue afterwards. And it feels so fresh and clean.
Victoria E.
Old Forge, PA
I use this product every morning and every night. It removes any makeup that I might be wearing and doesn’t dry out my skin (I have naturally dryer skin). I’ve replaced my makeup remover with this one.
Nicole S.
Odenton, MD
I was a little sceptical about this product at first but now I absolutely love it. It even takes my waterproof mascara off super easy. I even bought it for my daughter to use and she too loves it.
Brandi H.
Lenoir City
I have recommended micellular water to all of my friends! I have found that literally any skin type can use this product and they will love it! Super easy to use! Every girl needs this in her bathroom.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.