BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
nicole f.
My friend told me about this product and I absolutely love it. It’s gentle on the skin and it’s very effective and not disappointed. First time using the product . Yes I’ll definitely recommend it to others
Joules R.
bozeman
This is probably the best cleanser I own I love how it is sensitive but still does the job this is very effective and I recommend this to everyone it was a good value in there's not really any room for improvement
Eliza R.
Salem
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. It’s so affordable and is so gentle on the skin. Tough makeup runs off so easily and it doesn’t leave an oily residue after, I will definitely be buying again!
alexandra s.
Temple Terr, FL
I love this product! It really does take off your makeup with no problem. Does not leave a greasy residue at all. It’s affordable and you can buy this at drugstores. I would recommend this to my friends
Sydney L.
Washougal
I enjoy this product, it makes the skin feel pretty smooth and refreshed as well as removing all makeup and dirt right from the skin without all the harsh feeling chemicals. Would recommend trying to a friend
Jenna M.
This is the only makeup remover I buy since trying it for the first time a year ago. It works great for my combination skin. It is a great price and a littlegoes a long way! I got mine on sale at Target.
Marybeth M.
Middleport, OH
I bought this product at Walmart after hearing a vlogger I follow recommend it. It’s not at all expensive or harsh and works very well. I would highly recommend it and have bought it several times since.
Meghan P.
Billings, MT
Cleans makeup off pretty well, doesn't have much of a scent but kind of smells weird on a cotton round. You have to use something else to get off eye makeup but it leaves you're face feeling quite clean.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
I've grown to love this brand and their makeup removers. It is very gentle on the skin and packaging is simple and cute. You can find this product at mostly drugstores and I recommend trying this product.
Maria R.
Rutherford, NJ
i try this for recomendation of a bloguer and is awesome, the quality of the product is great it literally clean all your skin and remove the makeup but i consider that the blue one is the best because that remove waterprouf makeup , and the price is perfect cheap and easy to find in all the farmacies.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.