BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Laura K.
Rochester
This is a great product that removes makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I have noticed some breakouts since I started using it but am not sure it is from this.  My skin tone has improved since I began using this.
Monique J.
This does a great job of removing makeup. I usually use a cleansing oil first to breakdown the makeup, then I use the Micellar water to remove any extra makeup, and then I cleanse. It's a process but I need to ensure my skin is makeup free.
Jennifer F.
Saint Peters, MO
Leaves my whole face feeling clean and fresh, and doesn't dry my skin at all. Very good deal, great product for the cost. And I love that I can find this in any store just about. I don't have to make a trip to a specialty store. Love it!
Chris P.
Roscoe, IL
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Water Make-up Cleanser is a very nice product for removing makeup. It cleanses the face without stripping off all the oils and drying the skin like a regular soap. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Spenser B.
Louisville
I love love love this stuff. It takes off absolutely every stitch of makeup, and is so so gentle. I get mine at target. I will continue to buy this miscellar water again and again. It's great to use as a pre cleanser step. Buy this asap!
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
I really, really wanted to like this micellar water from Loreal...but I just can not. It didn't not remove makeup, at all, from my face and left a very strange film on my skin as well. I did break our slightly after using this product. Would not recommend
Kate L.
Dublin, OH
I use this micellar water almost every day. Many other brands tend to burn when used around the eyes for eye makeup, but this sensitive formula does not. My skin never burns nor does the product leave a sticky film on my face. I repurchase on the regular.
Landry R.
Antelope
This product is absolutely amazing because it truly gets all the makeup off my face. However one downfall of this product is that my oily skin didn't work very well with the water. I'd say if you had dry skin it would work a lot better
vivian w.
Windsor , ON
I like this micellar water as it is a good alternative to my bioderma. It works well to remove my makeup. The only thing is that I still prefer my bioderma because the garnier micellar seems to leave something behind as the bioderma doesn't
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Takes the most stubborn makeup off like a charm. I like that the packaging is so simple. I'm not the biggest fan of removing my makeup with this just preference nothing wrong with the product. But it is good at what it's supposed to do.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.