BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alyssia J.
Louisville, KY
It is honestly amazing. I have tried all three. I use it to remove all my makeup before I begin to wash my face. Sometimes it does burn my eyes when removing eye makeup but it still does it's job.
Miranda C.
Beverly , MA
Absolutely love this l! It takes all my makeup off in one swipe! I recommend this to every one of my girlfriends and some of them already use it! It's seriously amazing!
cindy h.
Omaha, NE
It’s a very good product love it so much I still use it now I gotta go buy a new one the product was very effective and it have a vice simple package that don’t mind me it really don’t need much improvement to the product
QUINN T.
I am obsessed with micellar water it works like a charm to remove my makeup and it is not harsh whatsoever. Another thing I love is that it does not have bad ingredients and the pricing is cheap so I stay buying it.
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
This left my skin a little oily which I didn't like. I also felt like I went through the product really quickly which wasn't great since I'd have to repurchase often.
Felicia Lynn C.
Spring Hill
Love this! I use it every night to remove my makeup! So light and gentle, yet it gets all my MAC makeup off, including my waterproof eye makeup! My face feels so clean when I use this after having my makeup on all day. I will definitely repurchase!
Kiren Z.
orlando
When I bought this from Walmart I was surprised how much product you get. I had a hard time removing my lip stain but my skin felt fresh. I think it was too gentle but my mom loves it. She's the one to tell my buy it.
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
Love love love this, used so many eye makeup removers and this by far is the best for the price and one swipe my eye makeup is gone. Walmart is my choice to purchase.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Easy and gentle on my skin and helps keep make up brushes clean. It is pricey for a makeup remover. But defined recommend for those who cannot use oil based removers
Sarai H.
It was a decent make up remover product, but for me for some reason it was difficult removing mascara ALL THE TIMES. Maybe the method I was using, idk it just wasn't my favorite.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.