BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
This water is my holy grail for drug store facial cleansers. It takes off my waterproof makeup and even with my oily skin it doesn't break me out and it leaves my skin really fresh without any layer of residue, I love this stuff!
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
This is a really great product if you are new to micellar waters and don't want to use anything harsh on your face. This is great and gentle but can still strip the skin of oils. Make sure to moisturize after!
Madeline S.
Winona, MN
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I was using the Lancôme million dollar eye makeup remover..... until I discovered this. Affordable & AMAZING. Best of both worlds. Highly, highly, highly recommend. Will be buying forever! Ride or die.
Michelle N.
Elkridge
I use this every night to take off my make up and it does a perfect job. I bought it Walmart for a reasonable price. The packaging is nice. It doesn't dry my skin and all the makeup comes off. Would buy again.
Amanda L.
I've been using alot of Garniers Skin Active products recently and I have to say I am impressed on how my skin can look this good with a drugstore product, I will keep buying this as long as it keeps working!
Kali S.
winterpark
Love this stuff!!!! Takes off all of my eye makeup. I bought it from Walmart, and it was great. It works well and is an affordable price. It defiantly met my expectations. I wouldn’t change anything about it.
Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Recently bought this when it was on sale at Ulta, seems to be a good value for the amount of product and does what it says. Easy to use and effect and cleaning the face and taking off makeup. Would recommend.
Erica W.
Franklin, NC
I love the Michelle water. It removes makeup so gently and is great for wearing brushes and even cleaning. I am a first time user. The product is very effective. As for now I can think of no improvement needed.
DeAnna H.
Hulbert , OK
I LOVE taking my makeup off with this! I have tried the regular Pink one and also the Blue waterproof one. And like the pink one a lot better! This removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling so smooth in the morning! I don't feel the need to rinse the pink one off like I do with the Blue one. The Blue one leaves a greasy feeling on my face. Highly recommend the Pink!
Hanna C.
Takes off all of my makeup! super affordable! i love this! usually i have raccoon eyes no matter what, but this removes all of my eye makeup and it's super gentle! my skin feels great after! definitely would recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.