BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kiersten S.
Shermans Dale, PA
this works great for taking off all of my makeup, and is the definition of a little goes a long way. it takes off some of the most stubborn waterproof mascaras
Paulina V.
Bronx , NY
I love this micellar cleansing water, it definitely leave my face with no makeup on. Even the most stubborn mascara and eyeshadows go away with this cleanser.
Angela C.
It's great at taking makeup off without stripping your skin of moisture. It takes off my make gently and it's nice because my skin isn't irritated afterwards.
Naomi T.
I love this micellar water. It is gently and easily takes all of my makeup off. I prefer to wash my face, but if I'm tired this is a quick and simple solution!
Nancy M.
Pocatello, ID
Love this product! Garnier does it again with a top notch product at an affordable price. Left my face so soft & clean and didn't leave a greasy after feeling.
Jenna S.
Fort Meade, MD
I was looking for something that wasnt harsh for my sensitive skin and that would help take my makeup off abd unclog pores and this helped keep my skin clear.
Kelsey 💫.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! It gets rid of all the gunk on my face and it’s honestly an effective and amazing product!
Vanessa E.
Oberlin, KS
This is one of my favorite skincare products out there it helps me not breakout like every other day! The key to beautiful makeup I'd healthy and glowing skin.
Ashley N.
I absolutely love this! I use it in the morning just to freshen up my face and then at night to take off make up! It is great! Leaves my skin feeling healthy!
Summur V.
Gladewater, TX
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I love this stuff! It makes my face feel sooo clean and gives my face a glow. I do recommend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.