BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Angela C.
It's great at taking makeup off without stripping your skin of moisture. It takes off my make gently and it's nice because my skin isn't irritated afterwards.
Nancy M.
Pocatello, ID
Love this product! Garnier does it again with a top notch product at an affordable price. Left my face so soft & clean and didn't leave a greasy after feeling.
Elizabeth S.
This is an Amazing product to remove your makeup as well as to clean your face. It also cleans deep down to your pores and removes dirt. I am in love with it!
Mallory O.
Richlands
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this product every single day to wash my face and take my makeup off. The product is very effective and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean each time.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is great , isn't expensive , doesn't make my skin be oiled and doesn't make hurt my eye ! Is great to take of makeup , and impurities! I loved it
I like this product for my eye makeup. It takes off all of my mascara. I'm not to fond of it for my face makeup though it leaves some of my foundation still on
Michele G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this micellar water. It’s the best at the drugstore. Less than 10 dollars and worth it. Takes off all makeup and my face doesn’t feel dry after. Love ❤️
Irina C.
Staten Island, NY
Not the best .... didn't take my mascara off (it wasn't even waterproof) , and had left dark circles under my eyes. :( wasn't as gentle on my face as expected
Naomi T.
I love this micellar water. It is gently and easily takes all of my makeup off. I prefer to wash my face, but if I'm tired this is a quick and simple solution!
Sylvia N.
Lincoln, CA
Purchased at: Target
It was not all that I was hoping for it to be but it wasn’t that bad either l. My skin didn’t mesh well with it but I’m sure it will be benefiting to some else
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.