BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Nicole T.
Paterson, NJ
I freaking love this stuff. It literally takes off all my makeup!! I also used the waterproof remover it's also great. The smell is just right it's not too strong.
Olivia G.
St Louis Park, MN
Great product if you're into not producing a lot of waste especially with makeup wipes! This is a great alternative, works really well but leaves an oily residue on skin afterwards so just make sure to wash face rly well with face wash to get it all off!
Ryan M.
I think that this doesn't leave a residue while removing most of my makeup. It's easy to use and feels just like water. I was pleasantly surprised. A great alternative to makeup remover. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle makeup remover
Osheryo D.
Sacramento, CA
I had been wanting to try this product for some time. It was on sale at CVS, so I purchased it. I would definitely buy it again. It was reasonable and it removed make up without drying my skin. I also use it to refresh my skin after being out in the sun.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
I love these micellar waters! I use the waterproof one but both do the job so well. I can take off a full face with just two cotton pads with this micellar water.
Cassidy H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this stuff I use it every night after taking off my make up. It really leaves your face refreshed. It's gentle to the skin but I do notice after when it dries it kind of leaves your skin feeling a little sticky but nothing to bad. Still recommend it.
Alexandra R.
Encinitas, CA
I use this after my wipes for the reason that wipes tend to leave makeup after use. This is heaven sent and so worth the price. Picked it up at ulta after the girl who did my make up made me look like a China doll. Will definitely be purchasing this again
Ciara P.
This product is amazing for getting your make up off without using an oil based make up remover. It also works really well for just cleansing your face throughout the day without having to use a face wash. It's very refreshing and I highly recommend it.
Renae J.
Coralville, IA
I am in love with micellar water! This one works really good with eye makeup. Good to keep by a your bed in case you're ever too lazy to get up to wash your face. It is a tad pricier than other brands but still affordable. I would definitely buy again!
Nat J.
I love micellar water.  This is simply the best thing thats ever hit the market for lazy people who dont feel like cleansing.  With a cotton pad and some water.  Whoosh all of the days makeup is gone.  And i dont even need to cleans
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.