BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is my second favorite 1st being the wipes. It makes your skin feel very clean and it easily takes off the makeup and doesn't dry out your skin like a lot of the other removers do. I love it and would recommend
Bory C.
Knoxville
I absolutely love this micellar cleansing water. It is very effective when removing makeup. It's not harsh either if you happen to get it in your eye. I also use it in the mornings for a quick cleanse to my skin.
Shalawn B.
Tulsa, OK
So Amazing. I absolutely love this product. My skin is beautiful. I love that it has cleared up my skin so quickly. Will definitely add to my main things I use daily for my skin.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This works great to remove makeup. Combined with a microfiber face cloth it cam remove even the most stubborn makeup (including waterproof eyeliner and mascara). A bottle this size lasts for a decent amount of time.
Victoria M.
Dallas, TX
My best friend got this for me for Christmas and it is pretty neat. It removes all the makeup. But I feel like I go through it so quickly cause you have to dump it onto a dry cotton pad, which absorbs too much...
Lacey S.
West Memphis, AR
This is the only product I will use to remove my eye makeup. It is one of the only things that I have found that does not irritate my contact lenses. It is so gentle on the skin. Don’t know what I did without it.
Lyndsay H.
Herrin, IL
I love love love this! I have super dry skin so sometimes cleansers and makeup removers take too much away from my skin or break me out and clog me more! This is so light and takes off every trace of makeup! 10/10
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Inexpensive product that meets all expectations, removes makeup fast and easy while leaving the skin feeling fresh and hydrated. Good value overall, I do recommend for people who wear makeup daily, it's so easy to use!
✨L.I.N.D.A✨ B.
Fredonia , NY
I'm new to this product I just started using it. It's very good to remove your oils, and makeup off your face. You don't even have to rinse your face after. They start at about $7-8 you can find these at walmart.
Rhonda H.
Was truly surprised and amazed by this product! I figured it would clean my skin, but no where near as well as it does. It takes off all makeup and even the mascara, which I always have trouble with. Awesome stuff!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.