BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
Sooo, I’ve heard that this brand may or may not cause cancer buttt.. it’s worth it I guess?? 😂 This is so easy to use. After a long day of work or night out you don’t want to be spending so much time taking your face off and this product is perfect for it. After using this my face isn’t all sticky or dry. It feels still very hydrated which is something I wouldn’t get using make up wipes. I’ve been wanting change my make up removing routine up and this was honestly perfect.
Christina E.
West Mifflin, PA
I LOVED this micellar water for taking off makeup. It’s so gentle and took off even my heavy duty waterproof eyeliner without me having to scrub at my eyes. It didn’t feel like it left a film or any residue on my skin at all. I’d definitely purchase this!
morgan b.
Crittenden, KY
This removes my makeup like a dream doesn't burn my skin doesn't break me out doesn't burn my eyes and I do not have to scrub to get my makeup off one wipe and it takes it right away I use this to get all my makeup off and then wash my face with a different face scrub to get any residue but this works wonders would buy over and over again
Karson B.
Morganton, NC
This micellar water is just really amazing. No scent and definitely no need to worry about sensitive skin because it’s so gentle and so effective. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or oily but it takes every single drop of makeup off!
Lindsay H.
I was just about to buy more of this when I got mine in the mail! This is my favorite micellar water to remove makeup! It is one of the only ones that don’t burn my eyes when I use it. I find it to be hydrating and non drying. Love love love!
Erin H.
Saint Louis, MO
Keep in mind that I use this solely as a makeup remover.

I enjoy this product. I've heard a lot of good things about this particular Micellar water, and it did not disappoint. It snatches my makeup right off of my face. I love that I don't have to pull and tug at my skin to remove my makeup now - and older Me will be thankful I'm sure. While it removes makeup, this product does not strip the natural oils from my face, leaving my skin still feeling refreshed.
Lindsey P.
Bedford, TX
This stuff is FANTASTIC! First of all- the amount of product you get is insane! It will take forever for me to go through this (I don’t wear makeup every single day, but still). I have lash extensions and so I am unable to use any eye makeup remover with oils in it. This does the trick without being harsh or having to lose all my lashes! I am absolutely obsessed and will definitely purchase this in the future!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Diana K.
IT WAS SO EASY TO USE!
Listen, I am the epitome of lazy when it comes to my skincare routine. I'm constantly going to bed without taking my makeup off because i hate washing my face and getting my hair wet while scrubbing my eyes just to get my waterproof mascara off. You always end up with soap in your eyes and it's a ridiculous hassle. This product is incredible, so simple, gentle on your skin, and takes your makeup off with ease! Even Waterproof doesn't stand a chance!
Amy C.
Mission Viejo, CA
This product is an amazing dupe for Bioderma at a fraction of the cost. It work so well to remove makeup and clean the skin while remaining gentle and non-irritating. I received my last bottle for free, but I have purchased it before on my own and will purchase again in the future. I love using this on a large cotton pad, it works way better for me than a makeup wipe. I've been super excited about this product for a long time and I highly recommend everyone trying it out!
nely m.
Elgin, TX
I got this in my free Influenster box & i loved it . I tried it for the first time. I put 4 stars because it dried my skin a little. But i did ended up washing my face afterwards. Other than that, it did the job to remove the makeup perfectly
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.