BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kitty G.
Mahwah, NJ
I use this every night to clean my skin. I find that this product cleans your skin so well and removes excess dirt and makeup that you may not have removed by just washing your face. My skin feels so much healthier now that I've been using this product.
ema h.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This stuff is awesome really does work doesn't feel oily at all and actually takes everything off no harsh rubbing as it says.. I use this every time I take my makeup off I have this and one other product I'm trying out right now but this was my first fav.
Amiri E.
Houston
This works super well to remove makeup off my skin before I go in with a cleanser and exfoliated and moisturizer ect. It even removed my better than sex mascara so easily and if you know that is a little bit of a harder waterproof mascara to remove
Stephanie P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I love this cleanser, never dries or irritates my skin. I love it for before bed or right after a workout, especially in the sweaty summer months. It lasts a long time too, I use it with cotton square pads, they seem to use less product than a cotton ball
Osheryo D.
Sacramento, CA
I had been wanting to try this product for some time. It was on sale at CVS, so I purchased it. I would definitely buy it again. It was reasonable and it removed make up without drying my skin. I also use it to refresh my skin after being out in the sun.
Alejandra O.
Very easy to use and really takes off all my makeup at the end of my day. I love how it takes off even waterproof mascara, i mean wow. I use this every night as part of my night routine. The packaging is very convinient as well to just soak a cotton pad.
Ryan M.
I think that this doesn't leave a residue while removing most of my makeup. It's easy to use and feels just like water. I was pleasantly surprised. A great alternative to makeup remover. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle makeup remover
Cassidy H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this stuff I use it every night after taking off my make up. It really leaves your face refreshed. It's gentle to the skin but I do notice after when it dries it kind of leaves your skin feeling a little sticky but nothing to bad. Still recommend it.
Nicole T.
Paterson, NJ
I freaking love this stuff. It literally takes off all my makeup!! I also used the waterproof remover it's also great. The smell is just right it's not too strong.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
I first tried the Marcelle micellar water and loved it but it was too expensive. I heard this was an excellent dupe and it really stands up for a third of the price. I usually get the one with the blue cap as it takes of mascara and eyeliner easily.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.