BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Madison S.
Cincinnati
I believe this product DOES work but when it comes to removing mascara a little more force is needed and that’s not what I want with a makeup remover. I’m trying to avoid rubbing and scrubbing my face to remove makeup.
Kimberly E.
Gets your face nice and clean! Put it on a cotton all and wipe it all over your face. Effective for sure. I will definitely but this product again. Great value and great product. I have already purchase d a few bottles.
Valerie  A.
Marysville , WA
I love this makeup remover I was surprised by how well it works and how it makes me face feel very soft and clean afterwards I would recommend this to everyone it really gets the tough makeup up and I'm gonna buy it again.
dalies d.
This product is AMAZING. It's real good with wiping away eye makeup . I loved it , even tho I still have to wash my face right after I wipe because of the oils . It's fantastic I would most definitely purchase it again.
Natalie D.
This is so great! Very light weight on the face which I LOVE. My skin is combination so I’m very weary on using new fav products although, this make my face not any more dry or oily. I highly recommend this product!
Stephanie R.
Love how it feels on skin as well as how it cleans. I love it! I got mine from my sister as a gift. I won't buy another cleanser after using this one! I love how it looks so refreshing
Nicole M.
Acton
i love this micellar water so much! it cleans super well and because my chest gets oily, this is a great solution. this is such a great product. 10/10 recommend everyone to try this product as it has such a great use
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Part one of a dual cleanse. Removed all traces of makeup quickly. I definitely need the actual face wash after because it leaves a film on your face. I will probably try a different brand when I finish the bottle tho
➰Janneth➰ O.
Albuquerque , NM
Love love this product! It’s very gentle on the eyes and skin, it removes makeup well and the chemicals aren’t to harsh. I highly recommended this especially if you have sensitive skin. The price is totally worth it!
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Life changing , takes off all your makeup ! Really easily . I use a little dry pad hold on my eyes for 5 seconds takes it all of , face too leaves skin feeling good
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.