BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Gilana M.
tennessee
I love this product! It takes off the majority of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling hydrated in the morning. It's gentle on the skin and leaves you feeling soft and clean. This will stay in my skincare routine for a long time!
Krista R.
Adrian
I love love love this!!! I have never found a eye remover / face makeup remover Bette than this... it's the best I've tried , I use this every day... and it doesn't sting your eyes and you don't have to scrub to get makeup off
Rachel E.
This works great for removing makeup and attracts all the dirt leftover after washing your face. I use this every morning and night. Also very gentle for sensitive skin.
Maelyn C.
Cameron
This feels so nice on your face very gentle are use this every time I take off my make up although to me it leaves and oiley feel afterwards and I don't really like that feel so I get like an alcohol wipe and wipe it up a little bit
Maci L.
Lodi
This is my favorite product in the world. It takes all your makeup off while cleaning your face! My face feels clean and refreshed after I use it. I love it because it's super gentle and affordable! I would buy this again for sure!
Isabella C.
I use this everyday! the product removes makeup better than every makeup wipe oil remover anything I have ever tried. The packaging could have a better dispenser but still works great, gentle on skin , harsh on dirt! 10/10 recommend
Anali R.
San Joaquin
I love this product everything about it. I bought it at Walmart for an affordable price. It meet all my expectations perfectly. No im not a first time user it's a repurchase. It's perfect the way it is no more need of improvement.
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
I leave this by my bed so I remember to take my makeup off before bed! It's made such a difference in my skin and I'm happy it doesn't have a scent. Even though most of the skin active products have a light scent anyways ! Which I love!
Abigail S.
This is a great product when you finish washing your face to make sure that your make up is off . Or when you don't want to wash off your make up because it's to much work , this helps you with taking out your make up fast and easy.
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
This might seem a little pricey, but if you wear a full face of makeup it will remove all of it with very little effort. If you're using it everyday it will last you a couple of months. Perfect for waterproof makeup removal as well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.