BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Armyn D.
La Mesa, CA
Life changer. Seriously I use this to take off all my makeup and it's the fastest most easiest way to take of makeup. Not only that but I can just use this and not do anything else to my face.
Maddy F.
N Brunswick, NJ
It's okay but leaves my skin feeling sticky. I feel like it takes forever to dry completely on my skin which is why I gravitate towards Simple most times. Love the size of the bottle though!
ella j.
Thayer, MO
i is a really fun day to go get back from you haha was the night we had a good night together for a little while but you didn’t have a lot to say to him tonight and we would have a good night with him and
abby c.
My favorite product to remove my makeup!  I like to buy the one that removes waterproof makeup and it does a great job!  Super gentle on the skin and removes everything!  You can get it at the drugstore so it is super affordable and just as good as any pricey product!  Love!
Maria P.
It works well to get off stubborn eye makeup such as eyeliner and mascara. However it's a bit harsh when it gets really close to your eyes and can burn them a bit. Not great for contact users because it's a bit too harsh but it feels gentle everywhere else ok the face skin.
Joselin S.
This is my favorite makeup remover will remove anything I have on my face even mascara. I always had trouble getting it all off and would wake up with raccoon eyes even after removing my makeup but with this it takes everything off and I wake up with a clean face!
This stuff works like a charm!👌🏼 It does a good job of getting all that makeup off! The packaging is good and explains everything! Definetly effective and is very gentle to the skin! Not harsh at all! I would definetly but this again, and I will keep on buying it.
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
So I finally am getting into this craze and I love it. Not only does it remove my make up. It remove daily impurities caused by pollution my face is so much more hydrated. If you haven't yet go buy it now
Caitlyn M.
Englewood , OH
Love it! Takes away all my makeup with not that much product. I like using this on a makeup rag that's reusable. It's gentle and I feel like it's priced very well. Definitely already bought a new bottle
Kályn E.
South Webster, OH
My friend recommended this to clean off my makeup, because all other cleaners broke out my skin really badly. It doesn't damage my skin and leaves it clean and fresh after use! I will recommend this to others!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.