BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannon S.
Decatur, MS
I am not impressed with this product. It took a while to finally remove my eye makeup, because it was hesitant on my mascara (not waterproof). Left my skin feeling okay at first, and then dried out quickly. I like wipes much better.
Nashalie L.
New Haven, CT
I personally use the one with the blue cap, but this by far has change the game on removing makeup. I completely hated the process, but with this micellar water it saves you time and doesn't leave a weird residue. Makes washing your face after with a cleanser easier and does not irritate my eyes. I recommend it.
Janet V.
Merced
Didn't really like this product it really burn my eyes.
When taking off my make up it was pretty much the same as using a face wipe I really thought this product was supposed to be easier and smoother to just wipe off but still had trouble getting my complete make up off..
Vanessa H.
Omg I love this stuff works amazing. I will say it will burn a bit if u get it in your eyes.but it is amazing to remove makeup. I also love to use it as a face wash in the morning when I wake up a great little refreshing pick me up.
Mollie M.
Favorite cleanser to get. Leaves my face smooth and refreshed while also brightened. I feel this one is extremely effective and is very gentle. My skin is sensitive and this mask hasn't irritated it once. I use this all the time and can't wait to replenish it. It also takes all my makeup off with minimal scrubbing and effort
Josie B.
works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good.
Morgan O.
Mount Sterling, OH
This cleanser works so well with my skin type! It makes my face feel so fresh, smooth and clean! I would recommend it to everyone!
susie g.
Omg!!! Love this product its so amazing it works really gentle on your skin and takes away all the makeup im already on my 3rd bottle lol but u can find this at any local store or beauty store i really recommend this product
Sammy A.
I'm lazy the days I wear my makeup and when I get home I don't feel like washing my face I just want to sleep. I put some on a paper towel and makeup just come off so well and the price is great. I got mine in welgreens it was buy 2 and get 1 free at the time. Love this product
Jitirane N.
Tucker, GA
I loved this product !! I will certainly buy more from him than from the end. Super indicated for anyone who has questions about products like this .... Wonderful!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.