BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
I was unsure of this product but kept hearing good things about it so i got the travel size and OMG. I am im love it takes my heaviest makeup off with no effort and it is not harsh or ruff on skin. I constantly playing with my makeup and i remove and start all over and over agian this doesnt even turn my face red from rubbing. I will definatly part of my makeup removal from now on
Melina A.
San Diego, CA
In love with my new makeup removal routine! I had the opportunity to try both products thanks to influenster!!! Great price in stores!! It doesn’t take a lot of product to remove a full face of makeup. Sensitive to skin especially since I have dry skin. It’s incorporated into my time skin care routine. Will be repurchasing because it’s so affordable
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best makeup remover I've ever used! Works better than a wipe. It is gentle and removes a whole days worth of makeup, oil , and sweat. Leaves my face feeling clean & refreshed. I tested this product for free via Influenster.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m loving this micellar cleansing water. It removes all of my make-up and leaves my skin feeling so fresh! It’s my favorite go to product when needing to remove my makeup either before a workout or when I get home from work. It seems fragrance-free which is also nice. My skin is a little sensitive and pretty mixed as far as being oily or dry and I have no issues with this product irritating my skin or leaving my skin feeling off.
Gracie H.
Sonora , KY
It removes all of my makeup with ease. Normal makeup wipes smear my mascara all over my face while this product does not. I’m absolutely in love with this product and it is so much cheaper than the traditional makeup wipes.
Erin Y.
I love using this stuff, normally for my night time routine I wash my face first and then use this to help get rid of any leftover eye makeup and it helps cleanse my skin without any harms chemicals or over drying my skin.
Annalee G.
I love this water. I use a neutrogena makeup wipe and wipe off all my makeup. Then I go in with a round cotton pad drenched in this water and remove the rest since I wear a lot of makeup and the pads fill quick. This product has shown me how much makeup gets into your creases and pores. I also use this product on a Q-tip to get the mascara I get on my eyelid and under eye area. I really like this water and I highly recommend.
Jordan K.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I got this free with Influenster and I can say I was pleasantly surprised! It really does wash all make up off. However, it is slightly difficult to use if you want to take all of your make up off. Since it's water, it's difficult to put in your hands to put all over your face. But if you're careful, it works! I will definitely be using this as my new gentle make up remover! Also, using it with cotton balls/pads works wonders!
Diana N.
West Milford, NJ
If you are in need of an amazing makeup remover, #GarnierMicellarWater is the key! I have tried many different removers and nothing compares, it takes off all your makeup without leaving an oily texture. I am so happy I was given the opportunity to try this product out because now it will be something I will add to my daily makeup routine! ##GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #GarnierUSA #Complimentary @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Stephanie C.
Buffalo, NY
I typically like to wear full coverage foundation so it is really important to me that I remove ALL of my makeup before I go to bed. Being someone who struggles with pores and acne, I’m careful about the products I use so that they actually get the job done without irritating my skin. This micellar water works effortlessly to remove makeup, all you need to do is squeeze some onto a cotton pad and it removes makeup like a charm.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.