BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicole S.
Elyria, OH
Loved this product! I don't use this as often as I probably should because I tend to fall asleep with my make up on and wash my face in the shower the next day but it is super gentle on skin!
Emily L.
Centerville, MA
Great for taking makeup off at the end of the day. Super gentle and definitely gets that stubborn black eye makeup off. I've bought this product a few times and would definitely recommend it!
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
So good! Didn't want to fall into the hype when this became popular but it definitely works like magic. Makes your skin feel so clean and always repurchasing. Never going back to makeup wipes!
Stephanie C.
San Diego, CA
Love this micellar water. You have to shake it up well since it separates or else it will be fairly oily. It literally wipes your makeup away in one swipe leaving your skin visibly clean. I love that there are 3 versions of this to suit your skincare needs.
Krystie d.
Los Ángeles
I love how this makes my face feel, but it doesn't always remove hard to get little clumps of mascara, although it takes off most waterproof makeup. It's cheap and can be found anywhere.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Love this , it’s get all of my make up off. And smells good. It’s very gentle on the skin. Worked better than my expectations. The price point is great and you get a good amount of product.
Zaira A.
Love using it to remove dirt and makeup off my face before I wash it , it removes my makeup off smoothly when I use it with makeup whiles. & it really does refresh my face I'm so glad I found it!
Minnorea G.
Miami
Es una manera un poco diferente de quitar tu maquillaje, pero chicas no es mala las invito a probarla, yo tambien pensaba lo mismo siendo un desmaquillante no tradicional, pero es bueno.
Natasha M.
This product has been really good for my sensitive skin. It's much less harsh than many other makeup removers or toners I've used. I had a bit of trouble with one particular mascara but I think that was more about that product than the effectiveness of this.
Logan B.
This was good... still pretty oily but did remove my waterproof mascara with very little rubbing. It was gentle on the eyes and affordable I got mine at CVS. Probably will purchase agaiN!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.