BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Violet V.
Bakersfield, CA
So it took my make up off with a little work, but my skin felt like it had a film on it. I still needed to wash my face and tone before bed since the product left my feeling kinda ick.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love using Ganiers' Micellar Water to take off my makeup. It removes
all makeup, even waterproof makeup. It isn't harsh, so its good for all
skin types. It's good for those lazy days when you don't want to go wash
your face, lol. I would really recommend it!
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
Probably my favorite makeup remover ever. It's simple, effective, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oil like other makeup removers. And you really can't beat it for the price
Lakeita P.
I absolutely am enjoying this product! It takes off makeup like a beast! It doesn't dry my skin out and it can be used in multiple ways. I also like to use this product right after my cleanser.
Elizabeth p.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this! Smells great, removes my makeup and cleanses my skin perfectly without being oily, only down fall is it does take quite a bit of product to get the end result!
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
I asked for this product via online and when I received it I thought it would be bigger but that's fine it's not small just that I thought it would be bigger. This water works very well and desmaquilla your face, I enter a little of this product in The eyes and was not bigger thing I did not burn and that is incredible because you can remove your eyes without fear .. eye .. I use the pink cap
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA
This water it's miracle! Leaves my face clean an hydrated and it also works for remove that heavy makeup that I love to wear. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Star E.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product it's not so oily doesn't make me break out love how it feels on my skin very affective for cleaning makeup off and great cleanser great value I will be buying again
Paige M.
Spokane, WA
Love this product it's great for taking off makeup I bought it at my local drugstore good value not too pricey and great for different types of skin and definitely would recommend to buy if you need it!
Charlotte C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for removing makeup. I use this after i wash my face and it ensures that all of my makeup is removed before bed. Does not make your face oily, it actually makes it matte.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.