BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lamya Z.
Jamesville , NY
I love this! I use both this one and the L'Oreal Micellar Water. Does a great job of removing make up, sometimes I'l just use a Q Tip to get smudges or mess ups too. I find that it works best with those round make up pads vs using a cotton ball.
Devin L.
This stuff is amazing! It's the first micellar water product I have found that doesn't burn my eyes. I've tried Bioderma and simple and they both burn. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I will continue to use this.
Brianna C.
Great product! Although I feel like I need to wash my face after using this because of the oily feeling, it still tends to get off stubborn waterproof eye make up. For the price, I think this is affordable and lasts a while. I will definitely be buying it again.
Tvisha M.
Nice and non sticky. It does not sting. Face feels hydrated and clean. Definitely meets expectations. Come in a pretty color and well packaged. Makes make up removal routine a breeze. A very gentle product for my sensitive skin. Would recommend.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. I'll be honest with you sometimes at night when I'm way too busy and so tired I'll use this to take off my makeup. It all comes right off! Even that stubborn eyeliner. Definitely worth the price and trying it out!
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
I clean my brushes with this I take my makeup off with this and it works so great it leaves my brushes very soft with a good smell . I didn’t know what to think but I would buy it again and I recommend to everyone who wants clean and soft brushes
Kaitlyn L.
Henderson, TN
i use the bottle with the pink lid to take off my face makeup and the bottle with the blue lid to take off my eye makeup and i love this! i swear i won't use another brand of micellar water or makeup remover. this stuff is the absolute best/ absolutely will buy again!
Kasey B.
Absecon, NJ
I love this stuff! It great for late nights when I don't feel like going through my whole routine. It leave my skin feeling refreshed and at such a low price it's worth every penny. 10/10 would repurchase.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Absolute favorite make up remover especially from the drugstore!!! Seriously takes off any makeup in 2 swipes max! It's so great and inexpensive I'm so in love with it! They have one for sensitive skin too which is bomb as well! So amazing!
Marielle M.
This is not bad but not good either, this takes like half of my makeup, and leaves a weird film on my skin, I wished it removed my makeup completely, I usually have to wash my face afterwards, if this formula improved I would definitely buy again
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.