BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Melitza W.
I love at the end of the day cleaning my face with Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1. I use a lot of make up and at the end of the day this product gets it right off including my eye liner!!
Emily N.
I love this product! I use this everyday right after I cleanse my face right before I apply moisturizer. I also use it to remove makeup and it works so well. It's very affordable and the bottle lasts so long, even if you use it everyday.
Sarah J.
Flippin, AR
I love this stuff! It takes off all my makeup with little effort, and moisturizes it too! It's a great makeup remover, and so much cheaper than most. The bottle is huge and lasts forever!
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
I use this product twice a day and I love it. It takes all the dirt and makeup off my face without leaving my skin dried out. It is affordable and super easy to use. Plus it is made of ingredients that I feel safe using.
Valerie  A.
Marysville , WA
I love this makeup remover I was surprised by how well it works and how it makes me face feel very soft and clean afterwards I would recommend this to everyone it really gets the tough makeup up and I'm gonna buy it again.
Jennifer M.
Fresno, CA
I'm so so happy I was able to get my hands on this, I had heard alot about it so decided to try it out and it's worth the hype! It's an awesome make up remover as it also it leaves your skin so smooth while it cleanses it
Lydia V.
It is decent at removing eye makeup but that's about it. I don't use a lot of make up as it is and I still fetch that I had to use a stronger face cleaner to remove all makeup and dirt.
Nicole G.
Weaver, AL
I use this product to get all of the oils off of people's faces when I am going to do fx make up. It cleans everyone's skin (several different skin types) very well leaving them oil free so the make up applies perfectly.
Mak S.
Super gentle, removes the makeup, and dirt buildup. Doesn't leave a weird feeling on your face and doesn't cause breakouts. I have already gone through 4 bottles :)
Kathy G.
This is by far the best cleansing water available in drug stores every where. It even removes waterproof mascara! It leaves your face feeling really clean and refreshed without drying out your skin. I use this twice a day every day since I bought it and definitely will be keeping in my skincare routine.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.