BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Shana K.
Dayton, OH
This Micellar water is wonderful! I wash my face as usual, and then wipe this over my skin with a cotton ball. It pulls out dirt and makeup that I didn't know was even there!
Marylou F.
This stuff works amazingly! It isn't great at getting mascara off but everything else just slides right off with no tugging or scrubbing and I have had so many less breakouts!
Annabelle Z.
Hales Corners , WI
I was looking for a makeup remover that was tough on makeup but nice for my sensitive skin. This is the perfect product for that!! It is strong enough to get off waterproof mascara but it doesn't burn your eyes when you are doing it! Overall I would highly recommend for anyone.
Andreina N.
Hyde Park, MA
My new favorite cleanser/makeup remover! My skin loves this. It exceeded my expectations, I bought it at Walgreens, it is very gentle and I've also tried the water proof one (blue) but the original is great keeps my skin clear and makeup free
Brittany h.
This product goes smoothly and without drying my skin out.  I bought it at target and at walmart next to the facial cleaners.  It was very effective at removing the make up.  This is an honest review as I was a first time user but I would recomment it to others.
Olay
It's my first time to try this and I didn't expect that I'll like this. I'm a first time user and very effective for my sensitive skin. I bought this at Safeway.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Emily P.
New City
I love this product!!!! After a late night this is the best product to quickly and easily clean my face. It is so great after a late night out with the girls or after a late night of working. I would absolutely buy this product again! I bought this product at cvs. I think they also have this product at Walmart for less money.
Kelly T.
San Jose, CA
I do love this make up remover but I just love their wipes better. I got it to try out and it did get off my annoying eyeliner and mascara that usually takes FOREVER to remove. This works very well!
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
For the price you pay, this product is great. It really feels light on your face and does not leave that greasy residue or skin drying sensation that other products do. The squirt-like bottle is great for using with cotton pads. Definitely would buy this on the regular.
Catherine J.
Really impressed by this and does a great job as a first cleanse , I personally wouldn't use this alone to clean skin. It's very gentle and not oily like other cleansing waters that I have tried. Great value and a little bit goes along way.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.