BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This stuff is like a scam. All that is in the bottle is water with a little bit of oil. The marketing is great because this is everything that everyone wants in skin care. I do not think that these bottles are worth it and I do not reccomend this product.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
Micellar water is one of those products I just don't love. This one did nothing for me. It did remove makeup, but it left a film on my face, and it took twice as long to wash off the film as it does to wash my face normally. Just not a fan.
Chelsey B.
Dillon, MT
It takes all the makeup and grim of the day away. It is amazing especially if you have kids that are running around you and yelling for you to pick them up. It doesn't make my skin breakout or dry it out.
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Stubborn makeup .or leaving the gym or I don't know .just want to feel clean .use this on your face .I know thank me later.this item is affordable I found it at my local target.
Jennifer C.
I love to use Garnier Micellar water for easy removal of eye makeup. It doesn't seem to remove the foundation off of my face though. I use it after cleanser to remove anything that I missed. It leaves my face feeling great and is a fair price.
Mirian F.
This water cleansing is all you need,
is really affordable and works perfectly, refreshing and removing from your eyeliner to you matte lipstick.
I really love it.
Tony T.
Roseville , CA
This is the best and very inexpensive I love that it is like water so it's quick and gets the skin clean leaving no residue on the skin wear you can feel it like make up wipes, I just recommend there being more because it does run out quickly
Gwyneth G.
Ledger, MT
I just got this and I love it! Makes makeup removal so much easier. And it's super gentle, no scrubbing necessary. And I love how big the bottle is. I'll definitely repurchase.
Teresa Q.
I absolutely love this product! It does what it says it will do. It takes off all of my makeup and it is not that expensive. It exceeded my expectations the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does not take off waterproof makeup.
Lauren H.
Salyersville, KY
My go-to makeup remover! I love this. I have oily/combination skin and this is one of the few cleansing products that doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin. It always leaves my skin smooth and refreshed. Would definitely recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.