BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Bárbara O.
Hyannis , MA
Essa água micellar é tudo! Estou com a minha sempre dentro da bolsa, uso antes de retocar o protetor solar para tirar aquela sujeitinho do dia a dia e para tirar a maquiagem é claro!
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
I just bought this and I’m pretty impressed! It was very gentle on my skin and not at all oily. I like only having to use one product to remove ALL my makeup it. It does seem like I had to use quite a bit to remove all my face makeup, but eye makeup came right off.
Makeup B.
Panorama City
I'm the type of girl who is lazy to wash their makeup off at the end of the day. So i either use makeup removers or cleanser. I love this product it smells so good and cleanses my skin so well. The packaging was amazing and i would buy it again.
kathy g.
Great products at a great price. With me loreal is more of a hit or miss because my skin is sensitive but with all the great new stuff they keep putting out its becoming a lot easier to find things for my needs. I love this brand such great quality
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
I love this make up remover! I use this for when I take my eye make up off at night. It is a little oily but it works so well I don't mind. The price is a little more than other make up removers but I don't mind paying for this bc it works so well!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
This is great for removing makeup, removes all makeup even waterproof mascara. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It is a great product for the price. You can buy this at Wal-Mart, Walgreens and other drugstores. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
So I heard that this works well for a makeup remover but I don't really agree. When I used it to take off my makeup i had to use a ton. It also seemed to dry out my skin. There is definitely room for improvement and I wouldn't recommend this product
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Definitely suggest this makeup remover. I have very sensitive skin, but this feels so gentle on my face when I have to remove my makeup. This also doesn't dry out my skin like other makeup removes have done. The price is okay, but I guess it's worth it.
Samantha H.
Gets makeup off so easy without you having to run your eyes and damage those lashes. Does cause irritation very good on sensitive skin!! Highly recommend product
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
this is my second fave micellar water! everyone raves about the simple one but this is a much better deal for your money and also removes waterproof makeup! this leaves my skin feeling SOOOOOOO smooth and soft! i repurchase this all the time :))
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.