BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Erin M.
Marengo, IL
Not only did this never remove my makeup effectively, but every time I've given it a chance, it has caused awful breakouts. I can't recommend this to anyone, as it hasn't lived up to any of its promises for me at all.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
This is a really great product if you are new to micellar waters and don't want to use anything harsh on your face. This is great and gentle but can still strip the skin of oils. Make sure to moisturize after!
Ashleigh S.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH !!!! I recommend this to everyone who works with a lot of makeup on their face. It works way better than the pre made makeup wipes !!! Bought at target and definitely will be buying again !
Meg M.
Ft Covington, NY
I'm pretty picky when it comes to what I use on my skin, a lot of stuff breaks me out. I did enjoy the simplicity that this product had to off but often found myself using a lot to get my face completely clean
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Great easy way to take off makeup. I like using this to clean my face full of makeup and it is also great when washing my fake lashes. It's also great when on the go and wanting to take off the day fast and easy.
Christen K.
San Diego
This takes off my makeup AMAZINGLY. No joke whatsoever. I bought mine from target at a great price. Totally met my expectations. It has Simple but nice packaging. I am definitely buying this product again.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ
Love love love! I've been using this every night for the past year and have seen a noticeable difference in my skin. I barely break out now, and I think it's because my skin is so clean before bedtime. This is inexpensive and takes off all makeup that my makeup remover wipes leave behind. Totally recommend!
Victoria C.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the only make up remover that doesn't burn my face and takes off my make up easily. I love everything about this product I will be purchasing it again In the future! I would recommend it to anyone!
Katie H.
Usually makeup removers make my skin tingle a little and I don't feel completely clean but this micellar water is so great. It doesn't leave any film on your face and really gets everything out of your skin.
Hanna C.
Takes off all of my makeup! super affordable! i love this! usually i have raccoon eyes no matter what, but this removes all of my eye makeup and it's super gentle! my skin feels great after! definitely would recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.