BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Randi C.
saint albans, VT
Absolutely love this stuff! My makeup wipes off soo easily it's super effective and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I bought this ad my local Riteaid and would purchase again.
Agata L.
Novato
My favorite Micellar water cleanser so far! I used a lot but that one is my perfection! Removing all make up really fast and application is so easy. I love the pink and green ones!
Devani G.
Love this product. Its a really good makeup remover. It is definitely very gentle. Also it has a fresh felling after removing the makeup. Definitely an amazing product at a great price.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
I love this micellar cleansing water, personally I get the one with the blue cap. Honestly, it works better than makeup remover wipes ! All you have to do is buy the large cotton face pads.
Kimberly S.
I enjoyed this product. When I used it I tended to take off the majority of my makeup first. And then I used the cleansing water. It left my face feeling fresh and there is not an over powering smell.
Jade C.
Breinigsville, PA
This is a live saver for people like me that don't like to remove my makeup at the end of the day. This product make it easy for me and I get my skin feeling moisturize at the same time.
LaJuan R.
This is a nice product. Didn't hate or love it. It does get the make up off. Just hate having to use so much of it. Maybe I need to get bigger cotton balls or something to make it better.
Melissa A.
This product seems a little over rated to me I feel like a make up wipe does the exact same thing but I have been using this for about a month it works good at taking off water proof eye makeup.
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Love this product. It's so gentle on the skin, and it takes off makeup very nicely!

My grandma recently used it, and she said she loved it too, so it's great on all types of skin!
Kayla C.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is great! I use a makeup wipe to take off my makeup but I run a cotton round with this cleansing water over my face and it takes off the last of my makeup! It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.