BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
alexandra s.
Temple Terr, FL
I love this product! It really does take off your makeup with no problem. Does not leave a greasy residue at all. It’s affordable and you can buy this at drugstores. I would recommend this to my friends
Sydney L.
Washougal
I enjoy this product, it makes the skin feel pretty smooth and refreshed as well as removing all makeup and dirt right from the skin without all the harsh feeling chemicals. Would recommend trying to a friend
Joules R.
bozeman
This is probably the best cleanser I own I love how it is sensitive but still does the job this is very effective and I recommend this to everyone it was a good value in there's not really any room for improvement
Prabhleen K.
new york
Worth the hype and price. Takes off every piece of makeup. Even if there is no makeup on skin. Leave a very fresh and glowy look. Makes one look less tired even after makeup. Helps pores and I look fresh even after taking makeup off.
Hayley G.
Henderson, NV
Ive used many micellar waters and not many work as well as this one. I haven't tried the other varieties that garnier has to offer but I have repurchased this on multiple times
Jenna M.
This is the only makeup remover I buy since trying it for the first time a year ago. It works great for my combination skin. It is a great price and a littlegoes a long way! I got mine on sale at Target.
Marybeth M.
Middleport
I bought this product at Walmart after hearing a vlogger I follow recommend it. It’s not at all expensive or harsh and works very well. I would highly recommend it and have bought it several times since.
Nilo A.
Glendale, AZ
I was really skeptical about the product at first but I wanted to see what the hype was with the product and was pkeasebtly suprised on how well ut gets rid of make up and leaves your skin nice and clean.
Samoya M.
Arlington, TX
Great product! Not very harsh on the skin. I was able to cleanse all of the makeup off of my face. I got it for around $8 at ULTA. Very reasonably priced product and you do get a lot for the amount that is in the bottle!
Ana D.
This is a really great product !! It gets rid of all makeup and leaves you a fresh sensation when the makeup is removed and the product has a wonderful smell !! I recommend this product to us lady's !
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.