BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Jamye S.
Best makeup remover I've used. I love it, it exceeded my expectations. I bought it when it first came out, I'm almost done with my bottle and I will be purchasing it again. It is gentle on the skin.
Calli M.
Cleveland
I think this product does a pretty good job or taking off makeup. My only complaint would be that sometimes it does not take off all of my eye make.But other than that I would recommend this product
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this micellar cleansing water every single day even if I don't have any makeup...it leaves my face and skin feeling super refreshed and is super gentle to my eyes...
Kelly T.
San Jose, CA
I do love this make up remover but I just love their wipes better. I got it to try out and it did get off my annoying eyeliner and mascara that usually takes FOREVER to remove. This works very well!
Amelia F.
Love love love the Garnier Micellar Water. My MUA friend turned me on to it after I had difficulties with my skin and it is my holy grail product. Love it so much. It keeps my skin soft and dewy without leaving an oily sheen and it cleared up problematic acne and dry patches.
Catherine J.
Really impressed by this and does a great job as a first cleanse , I personally wouldn't use this alone to clean skin. It's very gentle and not oily like other cleansing waters that I have tried. Great value and a little bit goes along way.
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
This is amazing! Even after one clean I could feel cleaner skin. Doesn't dry out your skin. Awesome results for an awesome price! Very effective! Will definitely buy again.
Marta H.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I had high hopes for this product. It does not irritate, but it's not suitable to remove waterproof makeup nor waterproof mascara. I'm still looking for something that works with sensitive skin and removes makeup without irritation.
Prativa D.
Pearland, TX
I am in love with this product. It gently removes all of my makeup leaving my skin hydrated. It is very gentle and doesnot irritate my skin. I genuinely love this product.
Marsha P.
Let me tell you, this product is amazing! I know they make a different kind for waterproof makeup removal, but this one works just fine. It’s a pretty big bottle and it doesn’t take much. This leaves skins feeling fresh and clean while breaking through that tough raccoon eye.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.