BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dawnelle W.
 I loved this product and would definitely buy again. It removed all traces of make up including waterproof mascara. Left me with a clean feeling. Very light sent. Packaging is simple and clean looking priced very well and easy too us. If you haven't tried you should
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
I use this everyday to take my makeup off or if I'm in a hurry in the morning and just need it to wash the night away. My favorite micellar water and will always have it in my skincare routine!
Himani P.
Franklin park, NJ
Its really good for removing my heavy make up, doesn't dry out my skin and i think they dont use much alcohol in it so it doesn't make my skin dull, i use it with wash cloth soked in warm water:)
Mecaila M.
Vida, MT
I found this product to be beneficial for my skin. I have found other products that work better than this one but are more expensive. I would I recommend this if your looking for a cheap option.
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
Not a big fan of this product. It leaves my skin feeling grimy and tacky instead of cleansed. In addition, it has an odd odor to it. I have used other product that perform much better than this one.
Lucy L.
Brooklyn, NY
It does the job. It gets off makeup and is scentless, which for me is a huge plus. I like to use this after I cleanse my face and I always feel cleaner after using it.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
It left my face feeling VERY clean. It did not burn like some products do, although I used another product after this product and did get more makeup off. So it doesn’t completely remove all the makeup.
Leslie G.
Holtville, CA
I just tried it out! It works use it to take off mascara and eyeliner. Its not harsh on my eyes so definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin! Also doesn't leave your face dry at all!
jennie g.
West Allis , WI
The best micellar water I've used. This was very much talked about and the reviews were great so I had to try it and it was worth it. It is my only go to micellar water
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
This is an absolutely amazing product! It has been a lifesaver for me! It works very well and has less mess than typical makeup removers. It also easily conquers caked on eye make up and mascara.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.