BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Crystal C.
Hillsboro, OR
I have dry skin so for me to have something that is so easy and does not dry out my face is so nice. It has never burned my eyes either so i can use it everywhere. I will not be using any expensive face wash again.
Nicole M.
Acton
i love this micellar water so much! it cleans super well and because my chest gets oily, this is a great solution. this is such a great product. 10/10 recommend everyone to try this product as it has such a great use
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Part one of a dual cleanse. Removed all traces of makeup quickly. I definitely need the actual face wash after because it leaves a film on your face. I will probably try a different brand when I finish the bottle tho
adonas R.
Worth the hype it's so effective even on the eyes and no painful soap feeling which is a win for me it is pricey and I do use a lot at a time but the lid is well made to effectively squirt ha doesn't dry me out either
Nadeen B.
New York
It was okay. I expecting more from this product , although the packing was good I past it over to my mother and she liked it. It was effective for her. I wouldn’t buy this product again. I guess it’s for older women.
Patricia F.
Lebanon, PA
One of the better makeup remover ever , its gentle and take the makeup off so quickly and easy , I like that is very effective honestly this meet my expectations I would buy it again and again. Its no expensive at all
Tara C.
Cheltenham, PA
When this product first came out I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it! It is the perfect thing to make your skin feel fresh and get all your makeup off quickly. It doesn’t leave you oily nor does it dry up your skin!
Francie B.
Nesconset
This is my go to makeup cleanser and remover. Big enough bottle that will last for a long time. I have bought this many times from my local CVS and it never fails to impress me! Definitely recommend for others to try!
Adriana G.
This micellar water removes makeup very well. I use cotton pads with it to remove my makeup. You get a lot of product for your money. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves my skin feeling sticky.
Kendra H.
This product is amazing . I barely started using this for the first time and I fell in love with it. Its not pricey at all and it was awesome. I bought it at Walmart a few days ago and there's nothing wrong with it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.