BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
katelyn d.
I live by this makeup remover! Its my absolute favorite thing to take my makeup off with! Its gentle on the skin and removes mostly everything with one swipe! Highly recommend trying out this product!
Charity M.
I have tried many micellar waters but this one has by far been my favorite I use it every night after taking my makeup off and it gets everything I missed and it is very affordable for its size
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
I used this product before but ir didn't work like it suppose to work. It made a mass in your face if you have much makeup on. It was my first time and my last time that I buy it or that a used it again.
Cindy A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this! No more makeup wipes for me! With just one swipe it takes most of my makeup off if not all if my makeup that day is a bit lighter. It's fragrance free it doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Miguelina A.
I love this product as the first stage in my skincare, it dosent take all my makeup off no matter how many I use and I always have to go in with a toner but it feels great on the skin!. Good price.
Jazmin P.
This is an ok cleanser my skin is so sensitive and oily that not all products works best on my skin. Is a good cleanser but not the best for my skin. Trying out other products I see it removes nicely.
Charlin F.
A lot of people have recommended some high end micellar waters that have been really harsh on my face. But I tried our Garnier brand micellar, and haven't switched since! It's gentle but very effective
Kerry M.
It's hard to believe a "water" can fully cleanse your skin, but this stuff works! It doesn't leave any residue, and makes my skin feel fresh and clean. Packaging is fine. I'd buy it again for sure.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
Easy everyday go-to product for when I don't feel like doing a full wash. Gentle enough to take off eye makeup which is a bonus for me because I only use coconut oil to prevent irritating my eyes with other products.
Ashley G.
Castro Valley, CA
I have, for a long time, always used coconut oil to remind be my makeup. Then after watching skin care reviews, I came across the Micellar water @ I LOVE IT!

*********

I will buy this again & again
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.