BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amiri E.
Houston
This works super well to remove makeup off my skin before I go in with a cleanser and exfoliated and moisturizer ect. It even removed my better than sex mascara so easily and if you know that is a little bit of a harder waterproof mascara to remove
Lacy Ellen W.
Greenville , NC
Best product of the summer! I bought this at the beach when I ran out of makeup wipes and i have been using it ever since. It leaves my face so  clean and refreshed. not a heavy cleanser or heavily perfumed. Perfect for any skin type! love love love!!
Lindsey  S.
I love this stuff! It's amazing. Just wet a cotton round with the micellar water, wipe your skin off with it. It takes off your makeup just like that. No rinsing necessary! No irritation. Fantastic cause my skin is sensitive.
Kayte G.
ATLANTA , GA
I love to use this product for removing my makeup, especially in the summer! It's not drying like a toner and is a less expensive way to remove daily makeup rather than using makeup wipes. It thoroughly removes all of my makeup (although I don't use it to remove mascara). Great drugstore find! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Ciara P.
This product is amazing for getting your make up off without using an oil based make up remover. It also works really well for just cleansing your face throughout the day without having to use a face wash. It's very refreshing and I highly recommend it.
Olivia G.
St Louis Park, MN
Great product if you're into not producing a lot of waste especially with makeup wipes! This is a great alternative, works really well but leaves an oily residue on skin afterwards so just make sure to wash face rly well with face wash to get it all off!
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love this product! It is so simple to use AND it takes one step to clean your face and take your makeup off without stepping foot into the shower. I also love that it is fairly cheap, but they help to make it cheaper by sending out coupons.
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
This is my go to makeup remover!!! I use it all the time! Ive gone threw several bottles of this stuff. Out of all the makeup removers out there this is my top pick. It leaves your skin fresh and not oil or full of any residue. Def. a must have in your collection.
Torie L.
Springfield, OR
I tried this after seeing KathleenLights rave about it on her channel and I have officially fallen in love with it! I use it every night and every morning to take my makeup off! I even use it after I wash my face to remove the excess dirt and makeup! ❤
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I wasn't very impressed with this as a make-up remover. I wear a lot of foundation and it didn't get it all off. As far as a refresher, in the morning face cleaner, I like it for that.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.