BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This is my all time favorite makeup remover. It is extremely gentle. It's great for sensitive skin. Removes eye makeup great without any oily residue. You dont need to tug or rub your eyes to get rid of literally everything. Very mild and lovely scent.
Marie M.
Center Valley, PA
This product is the most gentle and fastest way to get off your make up at the end of the day. I am not one for applying a lot of effort right before bed so this product is just what I needed. I purchased it at Target and would definitely purchase it again!
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Best micellar water I've used. Been wanting to try a high end brand but not until I'm out of this. I take this on trips but mostly keep it in my gym bag to wipe of any sweats and oils that might cause me to break out. Great product!
Anny R.
Baltimore, MD
This bottle is a miracle worker I swear I love this thing. It works wonders my sister has these matted lipsticks that doesn’t come off no matter what and I put this on a napkin and it comes completely off and I don’t have to rub down hard or anything, I highly recommend this product.
Cara W.
This is the best to getting your makeup off I love how it makes my skin feel and I love how it just gets off all of your makeup it's just the best and also just really is very calming at night time and in the morning
Casey H.
Erwin, NC
I LOVE this stuff. It gets off even the toughest of makeup and has been so good for my skin. It has no smell and literally just feels like water. It's so refreshing and my skin always looks brighter after using it! It's a staple in my daily skin care routine.
Jenn O.
I am in looooove with this! It feels like you're rinsing with water - no chemical feel at all! Yet it cleans so well, even I'm amazed at how much dirt comes off of my face!
Hailey M.
Salisbury
At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it and it was very hyped at the time. I am so glad I bought it. Works wonderful to take off makeup and let it sit on your eye lid closed and walla good to go. I can not stress how wonderful this works. Give it a try.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
These are of my favorite for clean since when do it applied not me burns it area and with others if it make and very axesible to buy it and for them pockets of the consumer
Estos son de mis favoritos para limpiar ya que cuando do lo aplicó no me arde la zona y con otros si lo hacen y muy axesible para comprarlo y para los bolsillos de los consumidore
Kelsey J.
Lebanon, PA
I was a little sketched out to try this product. It surprised me! I was nervous that it was clear and called water,but it didn't disappoint. I thought this worked really well and left my face feeling great. It didn't hurt my skin and wasn't greasy or harsh.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.