BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lorah S.
This is the best, I mean best makeup remover I have ever used! It’s not oily or greasy like others are and it actually works! This is my go to for getting my makeup off as well as for cleaning my brushes!
Jenna M.
This is the only makeup remover I buy since trying it for the first time a year ago. It works great for my combination skin. It is a great price and a littlegoes a long way! I got mine on sale at Target.
Meghan P.
Billings, MT
Cleans makeup off pretty well, doesn't have much of a scent but kind of smells weird on a cotton round. You have to use something else to get off eye makeup but it leaves you're face feeling quite clean.
Colby C.
Newport, AR
I love this water solution! It is so easy to use. I love to use it in the morning to wake up my skin. It's easy to use at night and it completely cleans all of my makeup, even layer upon layer of mascara!
Maria R.
Rutherford, NJ
i try this for recomendation of a bloguer and is awesome, the quality of the product is great it literally clean all your skin and remove the makeup but i consider that the blue one is the best because that remove waterprouf makeup , and the price is perfect cheap and easy to find in all the farmacies.
Amanda S.
Shelby, AL
I have recently started using this to remove my makeup instead of using makeup wipes and i absolutely love the way my skin feels after using this product verses when i used make up wipes. High recommend!!
Prabhleen K.
new york
Worth the hype and price. Takes off every piece of makeup. Even if there is no makeup on skin. Leave a very fresh and glowy look. Makes one look less tired even after makeup. Helps pores and I look fresh even after taking makeup off.
Joules R.
bozeman
This is probably the best cleanser I own I love how it is sensitive but still does the job this is very effective and I recommend this to everyone it was a good value in there's not really any room for improvement
Nicole C.
Ohatchee, AL
This is an alright product. Works well for cleaning your skin. It's not too pricey, and I purchased it at a local Walmart. The packaging is ok, and it is worth the value. I would recommend to others.
Ana G.
Brownsville, TX
All tho this is intent to be a makeup remover I found that it's best use is for me to use when washing my makeup brushes , it worked better for me that way then removing the actual makeup from my face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.