BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I will never use another toner again! It has the cutest packaging and it has lasted me 6 months! (I use it every single day.) It's so gentle, it smells amazing, very inexpensive for the quality you get, I'm obsessed with it. I'll definitely be purchasing again! (If I ever run out!)
ana o.

This cleanser is gentle and effective. I used it to remove heavy eye make-up and lipstick. A few swipes did the job. I do use more of this product than regular make-up removers, like Neutrogena Cleansing Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
Mariely G.
This is the mother lord!!!! Everybody should have this especially if you have sensitive skin. When I wear makeup I wash my face with a cleanser and after I will use this product. And you call see what you the makeup you didn’t get. It wakes up your skin and leaves it soft and firm.
Lyndsey S.
Austin
Garnier micellar cleanser is awesome it really helps and re-fresh my face, my skin is sensitive to many products and when I tried this for a face cleanser it gave me awesome results. You do not have to apply much it's long lasting and affordable. It's it very worth using and buying
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
Overall this is a great product. I have used mine for quiet some time. And I have sensitive eyes. But it only bothered my eyes like maybe once or twice. I wish it worked better by taking off more makeup at one time but overall it's great
Vanessa C.
I love this product. It gets absolutely all my makeup off my skin including my mascara and eyeliner which are always difficult to remove and I was very impressed when it took off my matte liquid lipstick. I've repurchased this many times and I can't see myself stopping, I love it!
Erica B.
Oak Creek, WI
I usually prefer makeup wipes but this makeup cleanser is great when applying with a cotton pad. Make sure to rinse your face after so it doesn't leave any residue! I've always been hesitant with makeup cleansers due to having oily skin but as long as you rinse after it's great
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
I use this everyday twice a day! In the morning I just use it to wash my face quickly, and at night I use it to get off all my makeup then I got in with an actual face wash!
Monique N.
Bentonville , AR
I am absolutely in love with this product! It's so gentle on my skin without leaving it oily or dry. The packaging is attractive. I'm a first time user, but will be a repeat consumer. I love how easily it removes all of my makeup and can even feel it "bubbling" my pores clean.
Shanda V.
Saint Paul , MN
Ever since I put my hands on this baby I never went back to any other make up removers! Completely removes my makeup even waterproof! This is my first time using and definitely not my last. Great for traveling as well! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.