BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Really pleased with this micellar water, it cleans quite nicely. It's a struggle for some mascaras, which seems to be the norm. The size of the bottle makes it very travel friendly, the fliptop caps works well and the fragrance is pleasant! Would buy again!
Paige J.
This product is absolutely amazing. It doesn't dry my skin or anything and it really gets the job done! I'm extremely impressed. I will definitely be using this as my regular makeup remover!!!
Julie M.
This cleansing water works perfectly on removing foundation. It also removes eye makeup with ease. This product is also great for makeup wipes that have dried out or need a little extra moisture.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Good at getting makeup off, and okay at getting eye makeup off. It's kind of spendy for what the product actually is, and you can find the same stuff with better ingredients for the same price.
Nora C.
This is my new favorite thing to have stocked in my bathroom. It last a long time and works so well. It leaves my face feeling so clean. I think it works a lot better than makeup removal wipes.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Worked great on my oily skin. A cheaper alternative to other micellar water. Very gentle on the skin and you get a lot of product. Even feels great when used as a spray to refresh your skin.
Tessa W.
this product is great, it's a make up remover and face wash all rolled up into one. If I'm feeling a little lazy and don't want to do my every night skin routine which can take up to 10 to 15 minutes. i'll just remove my make up using this and just rub the excess in my skin and wipe it off on a towel and go about my day and it's so amazing.
Kylie W.
Coudersport, PA
I will never stop using this product. It amazes me every day! I will use this cleanser water after I wash my face in the shower and I still find the cotton pad is dirty! A great value too for the large bottle you purchase. I would recommend this to anyone with any skin type. Sensitive, dry, oily, anything!
María G.
Esta agua micelar es muy buena. Limpia muy bien el rostro y te deja una sensación de frescura. Todos los productos L'Oreal son lo máximo, además cuesta solo diez dólares y rinde bastante. La recomiendo.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
This is amazing! Works wonders, a friend recommended it and now I'm hooked, just soak up a cotton circle with this and your makeup just wipes off, no extra clean up! Definitely worth it and recommend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.