BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nancy L.
Miami
I use this product everyday it is not irritating at all. It is very effective in removing makeup. I use it even when i do not wear makeup for a quick cleanse.  I purchase it at Target. I got one for me and my daughter.  yes i would buy again.
Leyinska A.
Spring Hill, FL
Me gusta mucho usar estas aguas miscelares para desmaquillarme. Te ayuda a quitarte bastante el maquillaje y sin tallarte tanto. También están las toallas desmaquillantes que son mis favoritas. Después que las utilize por primera vez no más cambio por nada.
Victoria G.
This product is not what i expected it to be. It did have a very good value, it was not too pricey. The product is package nicely and there is plenty of the product to use for a while. This was my first time using this product. I would not recommend to others
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Love this stuff. It takes off my makeup in seconds and isn't harsh on my skin. I just apply it to a cotton pad and hold on my eyes and than wipe, as per instructions
Marie M.
Center Valley, PA
This product is the most gentle and fastest way to get off your make up at the end of the day. I am not one for applying a lot of effort right before bed so this product is just what I needed. I purchased it at Target and would definitely purchase it again!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This is my all time favorite makeup remover. It is extremely gentle. It's great for sensitive skin. Removes eye makeup great without any oily residue. You dont need to tug or rub your eyes to get rid of literally everything. Very mild and lovely scent.
Ashtyn O.
Cleveland, TN
I honestly had my doubts about using micellar water, but this is a life changer. I don't fully understand how it works as well as it does, but it is better than any makeup remover I've tried! Especially well worth it for how much use you get out of one bottle.
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Best micellar water I've used. Been wanting to try a high end brand but not until I'm out of this. I take this on trips but mostly keep it in my gym bag to wipe of any sweats and oils that might cause me to break out. Great product!
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
These are of my favorite for clean since when do it applied not me burns it area and with others if it make and very axesible to buy it and for them pockets of the consumer
Estos son de mis favoritos para limpiar ya que cuando do lo aplicó no me arde la zona y con otros si lo hacen y muy axesible para comprarlo y para los bolsillos de los consumidore
Anny R.
Baltimore, MD
This bottle is a miracle worker I swear I love this thing. It works wonders my sister has these matted lipsticks that doesn’t come off no matter what and I put this on a napkin and it comes completely off and I don’t have to rub down hard or anything, I highly recommend this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.