BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kaitlyn F.
Really good at removing the base, I usually wear waterproof mascara and it does not remove that but at the price it is worth it. This is my first bottle and I feel I would not repurchase it, just so I can try others. If you are looking for a gentle makeup remover this is great .
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I use this product to remove makeup because it's super gentle and works very well. There are some expensive micellar water products out there but this one works great and has a great price. I totally recommend it if you have sensitive skin and you want to use something that is gentle.
Andreina N.
Hyde Park, MA
My new favorite cleanser/makeup remover! My skin loves this. It exceeded my expectations, I bought it at Walgreens, it is very gentle and I've also tried the water proof one (blue) but the original is great keeps my skin clear and makeup free
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
This cleanser/toner is amazing. I love it. Every morning I wash my face with it and use it to take off my makeup. When I use it in the morning it feels amazing and my face feels clean and refreshing. My skin usually feels dry with other products and also it’s in a reasonable price.
Annabelle Z.
Hales Corners , WI
I was looking for a makeup remover that was tough on makeup but nice for my sensitive skin. This is the perfect product for that!! It is strong enough to get off waterproof mascara but it doesn't burn your eyes when you are doing it! Overall I would highly recommend for anyone.
Rosy V.
Hialeah, FL
Such an great product. I remember I bought this because my skin is sensitive for makeup remover and I use this to remove my makeup. It's so nice and feels so refreshing. My skin feels so clean after using this product. I highly recommend it. You'll fall in love with it like I did.
Nyla L.
Sudbury
This product, to start off, has great packaging in my opinion. It is very easy to open the top, and can stand up on its own which many products don't have. It also removes makeup better than anything else I've used, but I haven't noticed much when using it in my skincare routine. I would have loved if it did more for my skin, but besides that, I love this product and will continue using it.
Mary Kate R.
Clemson, SC
This removes everything. I highly recommend for everyone because it is so gentle yet so so effective. The bottle lasts forever and I think that it is totally worth the price.
Sarah H.
East Sparta
My favorite makeup remover ever. It's so good at getting off everything, all my eyemakeup. It's perfect, I've already used it up and repurchased another one. I love this product. Highly recommend it!
ana o.

This cleanser is gentle and effective. I used it to remove heavy eye make-up and lipstick. A few swipes did the job. I do use more of this product than regular make-up removers, like Neutrogena Cleansing Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.