BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Niki P.
Madison
Honestly, don’t waste your time on makeup remover. This stuff worked fine with vigorous scrubbing but I find that just a bit of coconut oil (or grape seed oil) massaged into the face for about 30 seconds will do much better. Plus oils won’t strip your face of its natural oils therefore preventing wrinkles in the future. Anyway that’s just what I do and what works for me but I’d rather just buy a $10 tub of coconut oil that will last me a year than a makeup remover that won’t last very long or do as good a job
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL
I like how it simply feels like water. It does remove my makeup but i would prefer if it took off the makeup a little easier. I also still feel like it leaves behind makeup residue. The good thing is it feels like nothing when using it. It’s not oily or thick.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I am so thoroughly impressed with this product you don't even know! I never would have tried a Garnier product if I did not keep hearing about it! This took my makeup off with one swoop and left my skin feeling so soft. Plus look at that price! It cannot be beat!
Abigail C.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: CVS
I really love this for when I am done working out at the gym. It’s an easy way to gently cleanse the skin. I will definitely continue to use this product as it’s affordable and useful! I recommend for anyone who is looking to use it to lightly cleanse the skin
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
You guys! So Garnierjust launched their Micellar Water and OH MY GOSH! take it from me. This stuff is amazing!. It takes off your makeup in one swipe. Including your waterproof mascara!! This stuff will leave your face feeling fresh! Go buy some! It’s amazing.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
Omg I’m loving this micellar water so much! It’s takes off makeup so well and leaves your skin so soft! This is my first time trying it and I will for sure be purchasing a bottle once I run out! I received this product free for testing and reviewing purposes.
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Love using this product to remove my make up at night. Its easy to use and it removes it so easy. Just a few wipes and its gone. Its very inexpensive and the bottles are very big. So you get your moneys worth of product. Everyone should have this product.
Diana B.
I use this right along with my witch hazel toner and it never dries out my skin. It always feels clean, never greasy, and I don't have to wash it off. It's perfect. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
I enjoyed using this product at night when I was too lazy to wash my face. It was successful at removing my makeup and oil off of my face but there's nothing quite like washing my face with an actual cleanser and water.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
This micellar water is great for removing my daily makeup without being too harsh on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean afterwards.
The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I liked the waterproof ones cleaning power a little better.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.