BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Mary F.
i have used a lot of facial cleansers and this one is the best. i double cleanse, but i love that this also removes makeup like a champ and i don't have to wash it off afterwards. it's also reasonably priced!
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
HOLY GRAIL!!!!! This has replaced so many makeup remover products in my live. This product is SO gentle and it removes so much of my eye makeup. It has become a part of my skin routine plan along with many other youtubers.
Carla A.
Colton, CA
I recently bought this from target, heard good things about and purchased this to test it on my heavy makeup. This seriously melts makeup! I wear a lot of heavy eye shadow and face makeup! This just wipes it all off and is so gentle !
Dallas c.
Everyone's must have! I just recently purchased and I love using it. Showed a friend it to take it lipstick off her arm and from it coming down it easily took off the bottom swatches, without wiping.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
Awesome, amazing product! I just put some on a washcloth and start cleaning my face and it takes all my makeup off without any problems. Cute packing and only about $6 dollars! Will be repurchasing!!!
Kate S.
WEST ROXBURY, MA
Love, love LOVE this! When trying to get in to bed quickly - just a few swipes of this gentle and refreshing solutions just cleans up your face! Easy to find at and drugstore - worth every penny! Love!
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I love this stuff! It takes off my makeup much easier than other brands. This is great for taking off excess eye makeup before I wash my face. I also find that this doesn't irritate my eyes-an added bonus, of course!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! It removes makeup easily and quickly! I use a cotton ball and with a few swipes, it takes off any makeup I had on! No need to rinse it off either! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness!
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
Use this everyday to take off my makeup and a little bit goes a long way. Its so easy to take off makeup and doesn't bother my skin and i am very sensitive. Very long lasting and i will continue to use.
Daniela R.
New york, NY
I have recently started using this Micellar Water as make-up remover and it is very underrated! Squirt a little miceller water onto a cotton ball and it will easily take off all make-up, i didn't believe it the first time is used it!! i'm already on my second bottle! you can buy it at your local drug store. i 100% recommend it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.