BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kailey S.
I love this stuff personally! I like to use it on a cotton round after I wash my makeup up off. It gets all the excess dirt and makeup left over off of my face. At first, I honestly didn't expect it to do anything but I went ahead and gave it a try, I'm glad I did!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This product is perfect for getting off that stubborn makeup. Whether it's waterproof mascara or a stubborn liquid lipstick, this stuff gets it off easily. However, i always have to wash my face afterwards because it gives it a oily residue.
Abigail S.
This is a great product when you finish washing your face to make sure that your make up is off . Or when you don't want to wash off your make up because it's to much work , this helps you with taking out your make up fast and easy.
Katie M.
Ohatchee, AL
LOVEEEEE THIS STUFF. Gets my makeup off win ease and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Doesn't burn my skin or eyes, & im super sensitive. My best friend had this at her house so I tried it...needless to say I went and bought my own!
Anali R.
San Joaquin
I love this product everything about it. I bought it at Walmart for an affordable price. It meet all my expectations perfectly. No im not a first time user it's a repurchase. It's perfect the way it is no more need of improvement.
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
This might seem a little pricey, but if you wear a full face of makeup it will remove all of it with very little effort. If you're using it everyday it will last you a couple of months. Perfect for waterproof makeup removal as well.
Dawn F.
Arlington, TX
I like this product, but i have to be careful of the type of cloth I use...sometimes it can take a could if applications to get the makeup off. Overall, I like the water based formula versus other products which have oil in them.
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
I leave this by my bed so I remember to take my makeup off before bed! It's made such a difference in my skin and I'm happy it doesn't have a scent. Even though most of the skin active products have a light scent anyways ! Which I love!
Nadiuska M.
Uno de mis desmaquillarte favoritos lo puedo comprar con cuál otro que allá usado de alta gama es de Estee Lauder o el de Lancome ya que si terminación es perfecta y la piel queda limpia sin necesidad de Lavarla con otro productos
Morgan W.
Rexburg, ID
I use this every night to take off my makeup. My roommate introduced me to this product and ever since I can’t stop buying it. It’s gentle and takes off all kinds of makeup! If it gets in your eyes it stings but that is bound to happen with anything 😂
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.