BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Erin G.
If you are looking for something fast and easy to quickly remove you're makeup with this would be a really good product i love this for when im in a hurry and need to remove my makeup this stuff will take off almost anything.
Julia K.
I love this product. It's affordable , easy to use and at every store near me so very convenient. It a great makeup remover that removes even the toughest products without leaving an oily or greasy feeling on the face. Love it !
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very smoothing soothing and calming. A great cleanser that easily wipes away impurities. Gentle on the skin and one of the best values you can get for makeup remover. I will always buy this product. I get the sensitive skin kind
Brandy F.
I was very impressed with this stuff! Works great! Very light, clean feeling. It really feels like water...maybe a thick water. It leaves your skin soft n hydrated...doesn't dry your face at all
Marisol T.
Baltimore, MD
I can't live with out this this just my favorite cleansing water it completely takes off my makeup perfect for night out I just feel lazy taking my makeup off these cleaning water just takes it all off makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh I just love it !!!
Nicole M.
Belmont
Easy to use if after a long night out on the town or if you don't just need a quick face cleanse when you only have a little bit of makeup on! Comes in different options for all skin types! Would recommend this product to others
Samantha F.
honestly, I don't understand the hype behind this stuff. It wouldn't remove my eye makeup, and it left my skin still feeling dirty. Not a fan. The price was reasonable, and you can find it everywhere, I just didn't care for it.
Yesenia A.
This was a miss for me. I had high hopes for it (since it’s supposed to be a dupe for the bioderma water). I ended up returning it because it just didn’t remove my makeup as I needed it too. I would end up have to use wipes after and still take of product. Plus it would kind of sting so that was another con for me.
16852johanna r.
This is in general a good product, does not remove the makeup on the first application I had to spend it two or more times to remove the rest of the makeup has a soft smell and I do not irritate my eyes
sara f.
Best way to clear skin and makeup removal! No harsh feeling or stinging. Takes everything off that soap didn't. Dries fast too. Your face feels fresh!
#MyCultClassics
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.