BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
So many people love this stuff. I strongly disagree, I didn't like the way it removed my eye makeup, I felt like I kept having to rub off my eye makeup too rough, which is completely bad for your eyes. I prefer to stick with my neutrogena makeup wipes
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
I clean my brushes with this I take my makeup off with this and it works so great it leaves my brushes very soft with a good smell . I didn’t know what to think but I would buy it again and I recommend to everyone who wants clean and soft brushes
hayleigh g.
jackson
This product works just as it says it will. It removes makeup nicely and leaves your face feeling clean and not oily like other sometimes would. I bought mine at Walgreen's for a good price. It is very good quality for the price. Would recommend.
Katrina L.
Boca Raton , FL
Love this product. I use it for a quick refresher when doing my makeup in the morning and removing excess eye makeup. So gentle but doesn't leave a residue like other eye makeup removers. I've repurchased so many times already. Worth every penny.
Lamya Z.
Jamesville , NY
I love this! I use both this one and the L'Oreal Micellar Water. Does a great job of removing make up, sometimes I'l just use a Q Tip to get smudges or mess ups too. I find that it works best with those round make up pads vs using a cotton ball.
Bridget S.
I LOVE this product. ❤❤ ️️Works wonderfully to remove makeup, even waterproof mascara. Gentle on the eyes - my eyes have never burned from using it (like other makeup removers). I have a huge bottle on my vanity & a small bottle I use for travel
Julianne R.
I love this product for taking my makeup off. I prefer this with a cotton pad over a makeup wipe. It lasts a long time, so you don't always have to repurchase. It takes my makeup off super quick and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or greasy!
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
I really like this product because it leaves my skin so clean, first I wash my face and then I take a cotton ball with the product in it to take away the rest of makeup. Also the price it's very affordable and it helps me to clean my brushes too.
hannah p.
not very pleased with this product. i've tried using this makeup remover a few times and it didn't meet the expectations. a little disappointing. works great with foundation but not mascara. would recommend for people who don't wear much mascara.
Devin L.
This stuff is amazing! It's the first micellar water product I have found that doesn't burn my eyes. I've tried Bioderma and simple and they both burn. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I will continue to use this.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.