BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Ashley •.
This is by far my go to for makeup remover; after I use this I use witch hazel and I’m set!
I use it every night before I go to bed and I have no issues getting all my makeup off!
Thank you Influenster for giving me the chance to try this and allowing me to find a new favorite!
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I honestly didn't believe that this "water" could help my skin so I bought a travel size out of curiosity. I LOVE it. I have really dry skin and red patches that I hate. After showering and taking off my make up my cheeks are always red. Since using this product my face isn't as dry or red! It's amazing. I'm still using my other cleaning product but use this as well to make sure my skin is super clean and for the amazing soothing property. When my travel size is done I will for sure be purchasing the bigger size.
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
I like this stuff a lot, but unfortunately Garnier isn’t cruelty free. It takes everything off without feeling greasy. I usually use coconut oil to take off my makeup - cheap and not bad for you or environment. But I will use this up and take on travel as well!
Lindsey C.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product so much, its a crucial part of my routine because it takes off all of my makeup that doesn’t come off when I wash my face. It doesn’t leave my face greasy and I wont use anything else! I received this product free for complementary purposes.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
I definitely like this product more than I thought I would. It is definitely gently on the eyes and face. I do have to use it twice to get everything off, but I am a fan of this product. It does not have a perfume smell too it or anything. It is not oily or greasy and it does a fairly good job. So usually I’ll use it as a starter to removing my makeup to get the overall makeup off and than I will go in with my cleanser and toner after and it works perfectly together. The only reason it was given a 3 is because it doesn't take off all the makeup and you need to use a good amount.
Victoria R.
What can I say but oh my gosh I love love love this product it truly works like advertised which is nice . It doesn't burn your eyes and it truly cleans off the makeup I would buy over again. I honestly thought this wasn't going to work and it shocked me.
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
I had seen this in stores a few times and I had seen beauty gurus online rave about this product so I finally decided to try it. I think it did a pretty good job at removing my makeup and leaving my skin clean but I feel like it is a bit pricey (I paid $8.99 for it at Walmart). I also am not to fond of the packaging where the product comes out because the hole is pretty big which allows a lot of product to just spill out and I feel like if you aren't careful it can cause a lot of product to get wasted.
Abigail C.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: CVS
I really love this for when I am done working out at the gym. It’s an easy way to gently cleanse the skin. I will definitely continue to use this product as it’s affordable and useful! I recommend for anyone who is looking to use it to lightly cleanse the skin
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Es muy buena quita todo el maquillaje por eso el doy cinco estrellas gracias por hacer un producto tan maravilloso como es el aguamecelar q tenga un excelente día q Dios los bendiga siempre mucha gracias por sus  atención y q tenga una buena semana
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
I use this to remove my eye makeup, especially my mascara and eyeliner. This seems to do a better job then most high end makeup removers. I just put it on a cotton pad, put it on my eye a few seconds, and it just wipes away. It has never broken me out either.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.