BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Ramona S.
Honestly not sure how I feel about this... I have adult acne and decided to give this a shot. Only been a few days but I'm not a fan of the feeling it leaves on my face after use... it doesn't feel clean. Also super frustrating having to use 4-5 or more cotton pads to clean my entire face.
Aarushi G.
Richmond, VA
This is not the best as micellar cleaning waters come. I purchased it from Walmart and was very happy with the price and amount of product, but the residue it left behind after makeup removal was unwanted to say the least. Skip this one and try a few others. This could maybe be a backup.
Paige H.
Haymarket, VA
All my life I had been after a makeup remover that really, truly removed makeup and didn't leave my face feeling like a grease ball. Micellar water makes my skin feel incredibly clean and I don't have to worry about any makeup residue. Perfect as a first cleanse in anyone's skincare routine.
Hannah L.
Love this product! Take my makeup off perfectly after a long day! I keep it next to my bed in case I forget to wash my face! The only con to this product is that it doesn't take my waterproof mascara off. Other than that, it's a perfect product!
Jazmin V.
New Carrollton, MD
This is incredible like its removes my eye make up with having my skin irritate. Plus I didn't even had to add anything else Bc it felt refreshing. It's not pricey at all for the amount you get. I would most definitely recommend this to my friends
Pratima G.
I use this every single day to take off the makeup, and I can say it way better than a makeup wipe if you switch to using this, you can notice a positive difference in your face.
Ellen C.
Ruskin, FL
I have the blue version which is stronger for waterproof makeup removal and it really does work well removing my make up. Sometimes I like to wipe my face with a cotton round soaked with this right before I do my make up just to make sure my face is nice and clean. I highly recommend!
katie a.
Odenton, MD
So this was mybfirst time using micellar water, itbeas definitely different than just regular make up remover. But I liked it. It didn't mess up my contacts like all the other oily make up remover do. I will def keep up with this gem!
Ana B.
Love this!!!! The first time I used it wasn't sure what to expect but I was glad I used it. It instantly felt cool and fresh, took makeup and dirt right off! It is gentle on the skin so it won't irritate. I now use it in my skincare routine!
jessica c.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Best most hydrating makeup remover! So easy to use, not greasy at all and it really removes majority of makeup. I still use a face wash after to make sure I get everything off. But on those days we're all I want to do Is get my makeup off quick and good this is my go to
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.